Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Late Spring and an open invitation

Spring comes late in the high country. The other morning I had to stop by the neighbors and snap a photo of their driveway. They planted daffodils all the way to their house. Daffodils are one of the few plants the deer are not interested in eating.

My youngest son, Michael will graduate from Boulder High School on Saturday. We are hosting a graduation party on Saturday, noon to 4PM you are all invited. No need to RSVP...just show up.
You are more than welcome to join us. They say it takes a community to raise a child. We have had a very large community.















5 comments:

ADB said...

Spring is certainly late your way, David - but then, you're high up. Well done to Michael, hope you all enjoy the party and that many show up.

Sage Ravenwood said...

Congratulations on your son's Graduation Saturday dear friend. It appears we have bypassed Spring here in NY and went straight into summer with 80's tempatures. (Hugs)Indigo

Vicky said...

CONGRATS ON THE GRADUATION..:)

E-Lo said...

Hi David !
Sorry I have been MIA for awhile. But I wanted to congratulate your son Michael on his graduation. What a wonderful time. I hope the party is memorable, but knowing how you all throw a party, it should be ! Wish I could be there !
Be well, keep in touch....
Ellen

Rebecca Anne said...

Congrats on the Grad!! Well done~
I hope you had a fabulous party and weekend in celebration. Someday, I'm going to show up to one of your community parties......Someday!
Rebecca