Friday, October 9, 2009

Sunshine Arts and Crafts show


June selling her books, including "Stories of Sunshine" and her daughter.




The annual Sunshine Arts and Craft show is held on the 3rd weekend of September. It was well attended and serves as the only fund raiser for the Sunshine Schoolhouse. This year there was a little competition as it was held the same weekend as the Great American Beer Fest. Most of us found time to go to both.
I've been extremely busy and haven't had much time to enter a post. Now that the snow is flying I have found myself inside.
I would like to welcome a new reader. Scott flew in to visit the cemetery. He has ancestors buried there. We took some time to find the graves and walked around in the snow. Scott was very active with his camera and we hope to see him again soon.
Milo and I continue to take our morning walks and raise the American flag. We miss Bob, the school bus driver. The new driver is starting to recognize us and has begun waving. Maybe, just maybe he will stop and share a treat with Milo.
We ask for your prayers for one of our neighbors. Cancer can be so cruel.

2 comments:

E-Lo said...

Hi David!
If you remember, I HAVE that book ! I enjoyed it very much, and truly treasure it.
I would love to see some pictures of snow. Our weather here is still mild.
Hope your well.
Take Care
Ellen

Vicky said...

Hope everyone did well :)